Company Secretarial Services in Kenya.
The Companies Act 2015 places considerable obligations on companies, its directors and all stakeholders. Whether you are a private or a public company you are required to adhere to the mandatory statutory obligations which carry hefty fines in the event of a default.
Using my simple five step approach I take instructions and deliver services to company secretarial services to my clients.
For all my services I use secure cloud based legal technology which can be accessed by my clients from anywhere in the world.This helps me in providing tailor made customised solutions to my clients’ corporate secretarial requirements.
As I strive to build and foster long term relationships with my clients, I continue inform them of new developments in the law specifically in relation to the area of corporate governance and company law.
Most small and medium size businesses cannot justify the expense or the commitment of employing a full time company secretary. I am able to provide bespoke corporate secretarial service and company law advise keeping a client’s business objectives in mind at all times.
Key services I provide include:
- Company incorporation.
- Change of name or name swap.
- Register the appointment and resignation of directors and secretaries.
- Change officer addresses at Companies Registry.
- Prepare and file the Annual Returns.
- Change accounting reference dates.
- Preparation for meetings and circulation of notices and agenda.
- Preparation of chairman’s report.
- Attend meetings, prepare minutes and circulation.
- Share issue and transfer.
- Custody of statutory register of directors and shareholders.
- Exectution of documents.
- Company secretarial due diligence.
- Change registered address.
- Act as registered office (optional).
- Provide telephone support and advice regarding company secretarial matters.
- Corporate governance consultancy services.
If you need further assistance beyond my typical services I can tailor my services suitable for your organisation. Please contact me to discuss your corporate secretarial requirements.